Sweet & Spicy Edamame
Sweet & Spicy Edamame
Slow-Roasted Edamame, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Homemade Barbecue Rub (Organic Coconut Sugar, Sea Salt, Garlic, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Celery Seed, Cayenne Powder, Chili Powder, Spices), Lemongrass Thai Spice Blend (Chipotle Powder, Garlic Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Lemongrass, Spices)
Made in a shared facility that processes Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk, and Soy
- Vegan and Gluten-Free
- Keto Friendly
- High Protein
How do I eat Mighty Beans?
Keep a bag of Mighty Beans by your desk or in your bag for a protein packed pick-me-up snack when you're short on time. Or you can add them on top of your lunch, Mighty Beans add texture and a protein punch to dishes like salads, soups or other bowls. You can even make trail mixes with our crunchy snacks!
What are Edamame?
Edamame are young, green soybeans that are harvested before they ripen or harden. They have a slightly sweet, fresh, and nutty flavor. Edamame are typically found in their pods and are a popular and nutritious snack or appetizer often served in Asian cuisine.
Why are Edamame healthy?
Edamame is considered a healthy food due to its rich nutritional profile and numerous health benefits:
- Rich in Protein: Edamame is an excellent source of plant-based protein. It provides all nine essential amino acids, making it a complete protein source
- Dietary Fiber: Edamame is high in dietary fiber, which is essential for digestive health
- Nutrient Density: Edamame is packed with essential nutrients, including vitamins and minerals such as folate, manganese, iron, vitamin K, and vitamin C
- Heart Health: The combination of protein, fiber, and unsaturated fats in Edamame is beneficial for heart health.
- Weight Management: The protein and fiber content in edamame can contribute to a feeling of fullness, potentially reducing overall calorie intake
- Bone Health: Edamame is a good source of minerals such as calcium and manganese, which are important for bone health
- Blood Sugar Control: The fiber and protein in Edamame can contribute to better blood sugar control
- Versatility and Convenience: Edamame is a versatile ingredient that can be easily incorporated into various dishes
I purchased these on a whim at the Texas State Fair and didn't open them until I got home to DC. Daughter and I devoured them and looked for them online, only to find we can only order direct. We are now subscribed to get monthly shipments and after five bags they are not losing their appeal - addictive!